Front End Engineer - CRM
- Washington, DC
Front End Engineer - CRM
Compass is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
As one of the fastest growing technology companies of our generation, in an industry larger than any other, we have an opportunity and obligation to build a world-class engineering team and the operating platform that will transform the real estate industry. In 2019 we tripled the size of our Product & Engineering team, and are searching for creative and inspiring colleagues at all levels of the engineering organization to join us as we continue to expand in 2020.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place. Our entrepreneurship principles bind us together and inform how we tackle the tremendous challenges ahead.
About the Role:
As a Frontend Engineer focused on our CRM product at Compass, you will use your experience with modern web frameworks to build products that improve every step of the real estate agent, buyer and seller experience at Compass. You will help develop an industry leading consumer experience for real estate agents to manage relationships with their clients and enhance their day to day productivity with web applications while also supporting the growth of the world’s most scalable brokerage. You will work on an independent team that is empowered to build, test, deploy and monitor your services on our scalable engineering platform, and you will contribute to the evolution of that platform.
At Compass You Will:
- Build, develop and scale the front end of our CRM product that powers real estate agents, buyers and sellers
- Be a domain expert on real estate technology and products and an empathetic partner to our customers
- Inspire, recruit and support your engineering colleagues
- Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies
Who You Are:
- 2+ years experience with React (or Vue)
- Experience with Redux, ES6, NPM, webpack is a plus
- Can contribute best-practices to our frontend applications
- Experience owning projects from beginning to end
- Experience with TDD and agile methodologies
- Experience collaborating closely with UX and Product Managers
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery is a plus
- Proven track record working in top talent and high performance environments
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Check out our Engineering blog
Back to top