- Hyderabad, India
Compass (www.compass.com) is building the first modern end-to-end real estate platform by integrating agents, buyers and sellers through technology. Before Compass, no one has achieved the blend of the Natural Intelligence that hundreds of thousands of enterprising real estate agents bring to this market, with the Artificial Intelligence that cloud, mobile and AI technologies enable.
We are excited to announce the opening of our new world class office at Financial District, Hyderabad. The new office will help with the expansion and growth of Compass engineering and will have a huge impact in bringing us closer towards our mission of helping everyone find their place in the world.
India Development centre is the result of the vision of Joseph Sirosh who is a Silicon valley pioneer and the vision is being propelled further into a fast growing and expanding growth centre by Dr. Jaideep Ganguly and Raju Matta who are industry stalwarts with the best academic and experiential credentials.
At Compass You Will:
- Lead the effort in developing and launching multiple new products from scratch.
- You will define and implement engineering solutions targeted for mobile devices that are serviced by low latency server endpoints.
- Lead and mentor engineers and also contribute with code.
- Build top quality engineering teams with an excellent engineering culture.
- Work with talented engineers, product managers, design engineers across geographies and have fun!
What We Look For:
- About 8 years of software engineering experience with 2+ years of people management experience.
- A highly technical, hands-on developer and an effective people manager.
- Proficiency in coding with an in-depth knowledge of VM based language and/or Golang is required. Understanding of Flutter and Dart is an added advantage. Knowledge of AWS is desirable.
- Experience in designing and developing mobile applications, web applications, and/or distributed backend systems.
- Proven track record of fast paced development and delivering significant features in 2 week sprints.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to collaborate with stakeholders across geographies.
- Passion for excellence, “fire in the belly”, leading from the front, self driven.
- Excellent mentoring and low level engineering review skills to help engineers make technical and career progression.
- B.Tech/M.Tech/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Check out our Engineering blog!
Back to top