Compass is looking for a Designer to join our team. In this role, you’ll be responsible for bringing our brand to life through our agents and engage their audiences through the design of sophisticated advertising and print collateral. We’re looking for someone with a keen eye for simple, beautiful design that can build marketing campaigns, design advertising materials to communicate our brand vision in digital and print mediums, educate our customers through compelling infographics and market reports, and create sleek, professional deliverables for our real-estate and business development operations.
As a Designer throughout the design cycle, you’ll work closely with both your local design team as well as the Headquarters creative team, Marketing Associates, and Compass Agents. Full-time applicants only please.
What We're Looking For:
* A full knowledge of Adobe CS, with proficiencies in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. A working knowledge of Adobe After Effects is a plus.
* The ability to take a project from ideation to completion which includes being able to prepare files for print.
* The ability to pitch your work to clients who both do and don't have design vocabulary.
* A diverse portfolio that exhibits excellent use of typography, color, imagery, and graphic elements.
* Ability to communicate and collaborate on cross-functional teams.
* Strong, clean visual design sense.
* A keen attention to detail and workflow processes.
Must be located in the Nashville area.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
See Inside the Office of Compass
Started in 2013, Compass began with the mission to simplify the process of buying, selling, or renting a home. Co-founders Robert Reffkin and Ori Allon set out to revolutionize real estate through a simple, technology-powered platform that was transparent and efficient for every single user. After revolutionizing the New York market, Compass expanded to D.C., Maryland, and Virginia—and has plans to continue expanding nationwide.
Back to top