Deal Desk Coordinator
- San Diego, CA
Design solutions and create new opportunities to help us scale a world class growth machine at a company that is changing the real estate industry.
Reporting to the Deal Desk Team Lead, this individual will have an opportunity to join the team that designs the offer and payment strategies and infrastructures, while enforcing the compliance model. The ideal candidate will thrive in an energetic, fast paced, and highly collaborative environment; no two days are alike and everyone on our team has a lot of freedom to focus on the initiatives that they believe will have the biggest growth impact for the company.
The most important skill set for this role is the ability to analyze data sets, proposals, and/or processes to ensure that they are working as intended and make recommendations for improvements.
At Compass, You Will:
The Deal Desk Coordinator will have a lot of exposure to cross functional teams at Compass (sales, sales leadership, growth programs, business systems, finance, legal, company leadership), so this individual will have the opportunity to collaborate with multiple business and technical partners on highly complex, highly dynamic projects.
Here are some examples of the projects & programs that the Deal Desk Coordinator role would play a pivotal role in:
- Contract Offer Structure. We partner with the finance team, with instruction from the CRO & CFO, to design the terms that are available to offer. We also give recommendations on how to improve the contract offer structure for agent recruiting to craft economical deals without stunting growth. We also create the sales tools that help enforce the structure and train sales on how to be strategic within it.
- Contract Configuration. We build contracts using our complex contract configuration platform. This means partnering with our legal team for custom changes to the contracts along with the development team to guide them into making strategic improvements to the platform.
- Data Integrity & Analysis. We review our systems and programs to confirm that there is data integrity so that it can be a reliable resource for analysis and payments. We also deliver analysis to Sales and Finance leadership using data, to give them insight on our spend of agent recruitment in real time. These analysis help drive business decisions regarding deal structure, the annual operating plan, and market level policies.
- Sales and Agent Bonus Payments. We build the engine that strategically pays both our sales and agent teams based on performance, profitability, and any other metric we have deemed as strategic in partnership with the finance team.
What We’re Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong analytics and proficiency in Excel
- Ability and appetite to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- High energy and positive attitude
- Experience using Salesforce and/or contract automation software a plus
Back to top