Data Transaction Associate - Bay Area
- San Francisco, CA
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As a Data Transaction Associate, you will be an integral piece of our Transaction Services ecosystem, being the front line of contact with our agents with new listings and supporting our Transaction Coordinators, a dedicated team of real estate professionals that oversee all compliance and transactional details throughout the escrow and sale process. Transaction Specialists handle all aspects of initial compliance review of listings, allowing our agents to focus on building client relationships and advancing their businesses. You will work with our dedicated Compliance team to ensure Broker/DRE file compliance and request necessary paperwork from agents. You will be uploading all transaction documents and providing a solid foundation for our agents and Transaction Coordinators. Our team provides full-service support and acts as the central point of contact for all relevant stakeholders, ensuring a smooth process from listing to closing.
At Compass You Will:
- Initiating new listing and escrow files in Skyslope (Broker system of record)
- Receive contractual documents and disclosures by way of agents or Transaction Coordinator and separate into individual documents for uploading and filing into correct placeholdersHandling all aspects of initial compliance review and work with Compliance Auditor to request missing paperwork necessary for a Broker/DRE compliant file
- Setting up documents for DocuSign upon request
- Document tracking for large volume of real estate transactions
- Careful attention to file review requirements
- Creating Coming Soon listings on Compass.com on behalf of our agents
- Supporting day to day operations for the Transaction Services team
What We're Looking For:
- B.A. or B.S. degree a plus
- Basic knowledge of Real Estate Transaction Coordination
- MLS, zipForms, DocuSign, Google suite, experience with Skyslope a plus
- 2+ years of real estate experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service oriented personality
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community of different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top