Customer Communications & Marketing Associate
- New York, NY
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 1,800 employees in the last 2 years.
As the Customer Communications & Marketing Associate, you will be responsible for managing, organizing and coordinating the communications of our East and West Presidents. You are a trusted project manager, strong writer and strategic thinker with a keen eye for detail. You work well with others and enjoy collaborating in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You are a solutions-driven optimist. You are a trusted ambassador for the Presidents and Compass.
At Compass You Will:
- Design a system for tracking, managing, and executing communications across all channels to agents and regional employees, including social media, meetings, presentations, and written content
- Draft written communication, including social media posts, company-wide announcements, and talking points
- Serve as the primary liaison across the Regions and nationally while coordinating with the Head of Communications, and department leaders to gather input, ensure strong coordination between teams, and develop methods for expanding messages across employees and agents
- Execute a social media strategy that amplifies the President’s message, core brand and drives engagement
- Ensure all messaging is aligned to the Compass narrative with compelling, accurate messaging and data
- execute a customer relationship management strategy to ensure engagement on all key customer milestones
What We’re Looking For
- 3-5+ years of experience in communications, preferably executive communications
- Expert project manager
- Highly articulate, verbal and written communication skills, with a passion for delivering complex messages in simple, understandable ways
- Obsessive attention to detail that drives high-quality outputs
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A low ego collaborator who enjoys working across different functions
- A high-energy optimist who sees opportunity in any challenge and is comfortable with change
- Self-starter able to prioritize and manage multiple projects on different timelines
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top