- Philadelphia, PA
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
As a Conveyancer in our Ardmore office, you will effectively communicate between agents, title companies, and third parties, preparing and monitoring the requests and receipts of all certifications and other documents needed for a successful closing, and to clear title issues for the seller; such as tax certs, mortgage payoffs, lien/judgment payoffs, use and occupancy certs, license and inspection certs, domestic relations searches, patriot searches, condo docs, etc. This position also entails reviewing title commitments as well as final ALTA's.
What you will do:
- Document tracking for large volume of real estate transactions
- Ensure titles are clear to make it to settlement
- Order tax liens, payoffs, fee sheets and all the behind the scenes work that has everything to do with the title
- Ability to digest detailed information and make informed decisions based on content
- Careful attention to file review requirements
What we are looking for:
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- 5+ years of real estate experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Real estate license a plus
- Customer service oriented personality
- Impeccable attention to detail and problem-solving skills
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top