Agent Experience Manager - Northwest Dallas/Fort Worth
- Dallas, TX
Compass is streamlining the home buying and selling experience by building the single software platform for all real estate activities. Founded in 2012, Compass combines the best technology and personalized service to power all real estate activities in 100+ U.S. cities, all in service of our mission to help everyone find their place in the world.
At Compass, we have nearly 15,000 of the country’s top real estate agents who work with clients to help them buy, sell and rent homes. Compass is a Series G venture-backed company that raised over $1.5 billion in venture funds, and have grown to over 2,500 employees in the last 2 years.
The Compass AEM supports agents across multiple disciplines: product, operations and enterprise systems. The AEM serves as an intermediary and collaborator between agents and other specialty teams. You will partner with specialty functions to leverage expertise across the organization all focused on growing your agent’s business. This individual’s performance is based on specific metrics associated with agent onboarding, product and program adoption, and agent retention.
As a Compass Agent Experience Manager (AEM), you help Compass agents leverage industry-leading solutions, comprised of technology, programs, and specialists, to grow their business. You are an ambassador, relationship manager, primary point of contact, and expert for a roster of Compass real estate agents. You will spend the majority of your time (80%+) in an agent-facing capacity building relationships, and providing real time, best-in-class support that ensures their success.
What You Will Do:
- Proactively serve a portfolio of assigned agents so that they may achieve positive business outcomes via Compass software and services
- Drive agent software and program engagement to help agents become power users
- Master Compass technology and educate agents on Compass products and programs to enable best business practices in a competitive landscape
- Partner closely with Real Estate Sales Managers and other cross-functional teams to build and execute agent success strategies, including business growth plans
- Welcome new agents by conducting onboarding sessions for individual agents and agent teams
- Manage listing and licensing transfers throughout the onboarding process
- Conduct in person Compass product and program trainings and meetings with agents as needed
- Work proactively to identify agent needs and develop solutions
- Document and continuously improve best practices, resources, and SOPs
- Work with local regional leadership on local best practices and regional priority projects
- Troubleshoot issues related to marketing, Compass tools, technology/devices, enterprise systems, etc
- Work collaboratively with specialty roles to champion non-AEM questions on behalf of the agent
Who You Are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- You have 2-4 years previous experience in agent service, client success or client relationship management
- You possess a real passion for serving agents trying to grow their businesses
- You have the ability to establish credibility with key agent decision makers and influencers
- You have strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills; extraordinary listening skills
- You have strong problem solving and analytical skills; quickly formulates solutions that deliver real business value
- You have the ability to recognize and maximize new business opportunities
- You have multi-tasking down to a science; handling multiple accounts and assignment simultaneously
- You have an interest in new software and cutting edge programs in the larger real estate landscape
- You have a commitment to exceed goals that is internal, constant, and self imposed
- Previous experience in real estate and technology a plus
- Previous experience with live or remote training a plus
- Previous experience working with enterprise technology (Zendesk, Salesforce, Confluence, Gsuite) a plus
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Back to top