Senior Growth Marketing Manager
CommonBond is building the leading values-driven, customer-centric financial services company and is looking for people who want to help our company grow. Our mission starts by tackling the broken student lending market and changing the way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interest rates for our borrowers, a state-of-the art technology platform, and high-touch customer service. Additionally, our 1-for-1 model is the first of its kind in financial services: for every degree fully funded on the CommonBond platform, we fund the education of a child in need through a partnership with Pencils of Promise. We are backed by great investors, have a killer team, and are growing rapidly!
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced growth/acquisition marketer to join us as the Senior Growth Marketing Manager at CommonBond.
If a conversation about Google Ad Words gets your blood pumping, a discussion on attribution gets you excited, and you wake up every day looking to drive meaningful growth at a fast-growing startup, this role is right for you.
Specific responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Manage our acquisition channel marketing including, but not limited to, paid search, SEO, display, paid social and direct mail. You will manage some of this in-house and some of these through agency relationships.
- Manage all your channels and initiatives to a cost-of-customer-acquisition (CAC), always understanding the ROI initiatives are generating, whether self-managed or through an agency partner.
- Measurement and reporting on efficacy of your initiatives and our customer acquisition efforts You will communicate results and learnings to the rest of the team on a weekly basis.
- Propose and execute A/B tests on landing pages and other areas of our site to drive increased conversion.
- Identify populations in our email database that we can win-back and convert.
- Proposing new, cost efficient ways to drive customer acquisition and executing them whether on your own or through cross-functional partnership. Whether they are “acquisition channels” or a scrappy way to convert people in our funnel.
- At least 5+years track record of driving efficient customer growth through digital marketing including SEM, SEO, display and paid social
- Analytical and data-driven mindset with a keen eye towards optimization and a demonstrated ability to interpret quantitative results
- Demonstrated ability to influence an agency and cross-functional team to hit growth targets
- Experience with A/B testing to identify and execute recommendation
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality – we’re a small team, everyone including our executive team gets their hands dirty to get stuff done
- Professional but not stuffy – we’re sharp and competent but also fun
- Nimble – able to handle changing tasks and priorities and adapt quickly
Meet Some of CommonBond's Employees
Acquisition Marketing Analyst
Marco reports on business details to ramp up marketing efforts across the board. He helps the team get the most from its campaigns without breaking the bank.
Back to top