Product Manager, Growth
CommonBond is building the leading values-driven, customer-centric financial services company and is looking for people who want to help our company grow. Our mission starts by tackling the broken student lending market and changing the way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interest rates for our borrowers, a state-of-the art technology platform, and high-touch customer service. Additionally, our 1-for-1 model is the first of its kind in financial services: for every degree fully funded on the CommonBond platform, we fund the education of a child in need for a full year through a partnership with Pencils of Promise. We are backed by great investors, have a killer team, and are growing rapidly!
As the Product Manager, Growth, you will own and build customer-facing products and features that will scale our consumer lending products. You are highly analytical and thrive on data, you empathize with the customer, and you know how to turn insights into tests and funnel optimizations.
At CommonBond, you will have the opportunity to meaningfully impact our business and exposure at all levels of our technology and executive teams.
- Define and own product roadmap to address high-leverage points in our user experience that can drive the most growth for our business
- Collaborate with Marketing, Business Development, Care and UX teams to identify insights to leverage in product development and planning
- Develop products & features that drive growth, whether it is top-of-funnel visits or increased application conversion
- Be a champion of the customer. Draw insights from data and customer feedback to generate ideas that optimize acquisition channel performance and funnel conversion
- Validate your hypotheses through user research and quantitative A/B testing
- Measure the performance of the features you release and own key metrics for customer acquisition and funnel conversion
- Work with a dedicated engineering team to prioritize features that help us achieve our company goals
- Run daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives and manage the end-to-end design / build / test / release process
- 3+ years of product management experience growing consumer-facing products
- Deep experience with agile development methodologies
- A passion for shipping product and experience motivating engineering teams to do their best work
- Demonstrated ability to use data and user research to inform product decisions
- Experience managing a successful A/B testing strategy
- Strong UX instincts and deep familiarity with customer acquisition strategies
- Strong interest in our mission and vision and opinions on the fundamentals that drive our industry
- You are a self-starter who is very comfortable setting your own agenda and a culture of high ownership and high expectations
- Experience working with marketing teams or in marketing a plus
- Experience in SQL, R, Python a plus
Meet Some of CommonBond's Employees
Acquisition Marketing Analyst
Marco reports on business details to ramp up marketing efforts across the board. He helps the team get the most from its campaigns without breaking the bank.
Back to top