CommonBond is building the leading values-driven, customer-centric financial services company and is looking for people who want to help our company grow. Our mission starts by tackling the broken student lending market and changing the way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interest rates for our borrowers, a state-of-the art technology platform, and high-touch customer service. Additionally, our 1-for-1 model is the first of its kind in financial services: for every degree fully funded on the CommonBond platform, we fund the education of a child in need for a full year through a partnership with Pencils of Promise. We are backed by great investors, have a killer team, and are growing rapidly!
CommonBond is seeking a Paralegal Analyst to support the legal department at CommonBond. As the Paralegal you will play an integral part in supporting our General Counsel and other members of the CommonBond Team. You will be the owner of company’s contract management processes, contribute to securitizations, corporate governance, billing system and legal filing system. The contract work will often be of a substantive nature, requiring education, legal knowledge, creativity in problem solving and independent judgment. While primary responsibility will be handling contracts administration, the Paralegal will contribute across various business and legal functions, performing a wide range of tasks and contributing to strategic projects.
- Assisting with audits, inquiries and requests for information from third parties.
- Review, draft, and negotiate agreements that comply with company policies, risk tolerance and applicable laws.
- Respond promptly to legal requests internally, summarizing and communicating legal concepts for use by the team.
- Exercise good judgment in providing contract interpretations and guidance to stakeholders to ensure compliance with contractual obligations.
- Ensure timely review of contract modifications and communication of changes and notices to stakeholders.
- 3-5+ years experienced and active Legal & Contract professional with current experience as a paralegal, contract administrator or other similar role
- Direct experience with securitizations a plus
Meet Some of CommonBond's Employees
Acquisition Marketing Analyst
Marco reports on business details to ramp up marketing efforts across the board. He helps the team get the most from its campaigns without breaking the bank.
Back to top