We are looking for the next leader to join our operations team and deliver the world-class customer experiences that are core to who we are. This role emphasizes customer advocacy, process creation/improvement, and management of people and processes. You will help deliver world-class customer experiences by supporting our CommonBond for Business platform, evaluating its members, tracking key metrics, and finding ways to make us better every day. Excelling in this role will mean proactively anticipating challenges, identifying and clearly articulating issues in our systems, and striving for a seamless experience for our members.
In terms of your background, you may come from several different places. You may come from an operations role at a bank or project management at an agency. The common thread is that you are meticulous and well organized, get along well with numbers, and are detail-oriented. CommonBond is a fast-paced, exciting environment where new opportunities emerge every day. You will pick up on our relatively short, but powerful heritage of service and experience and you will take us to the next level.
- Lead day-to-day customer operations on CommonBond for Business, including process creation & management, client experience, reporting, and troubleshooting
- Oversee client inquiries and problems throughout the application process
- Have an in-depth knowledge of our products and systems and be able to discuss all product features with applicants, members, and internal stakeholders
- Collect, aggregate, and draw insights from information gathered during the client experience; turn these insights into action plans with the product, marketing, business development, and finance teams
- Help create, implement, and refine operational processes for our clients as we continue to grow our business
- Entrepreneurial focus with a determination to succeed in an innovative, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail – you’re meticulous and curious to understand how things work
- Nimble – able to handle changing tasks and priorities and adapt quickly
- A roll-up-your-sleeves mentality: we’re a nimble, proactive team that is used to working collaboratively and creatively to achieve some really big things
- Past experience to working on complex cross-department projects
- Team player – you want to be relied upon and you understand how others make your goals achievable
- 3-5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree and an objectively strong academic record
- Prior SaaS experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of CommonBond's Employees
CEO & Cofounder
David runs the CommonBond gamut, ensuring the team creates internal conditions and ideas that foster external success. He also helps launch new programs to build out the business.
Back to top