CommonBond is building a values-driven, customer-centric financial services company. Our mission is to change the way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interest rates, a state-of-the art technology platform, and caring customer service. We also are the only financial services company with a 1-for-1 social program: For every loan funded, we fund the education of a child in the developing world. CommonBond has been named to the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, the 50 Best Places to Work by Inc., and the Forbes Fintech 50. We are backed by great investors, have an awesome team, and are looking for our next great team member.
We are looking for a Marketing Analyst to help rapidly scale marketing and customer growth for our student loan refinance business line. You will have a high degree of responsibility and visibility to drive customer acquisition for one of our core business lines. We place high importance on customer growth, because we know that the more customers we acquire the more we can help people take control of their student loans and financial futures and the more impact we’re able to have funding educations for children in need through our 1-for-1 social promise.
While no two days are the same, below is a summary of what you can expect in this role:
- Manage digital direct response marketing initiatives, including Display, Social, SEM, SEO, and programmatic direct mail.
- Work with outside media vendors to scope new opportunities and optimize existing campaigns.
- Mange programmatic retargeting campaigns, including tracking and pixel implementation across CommonBond assets.
- Implement segmentation strategies leveraging CommonBond data and user observations.
- Identify opportunities for product feature development and user experience enhancement that will drive customer growth.
You have a strong interest in driving growth and a track record of doing so. You’re also eager to work in a fast-paced startup environment and to drive (and be recognized for) significant impact on the most important company goals. The ideal candidate:
- 2+ years of consumer marketing experience with a proven track record of driving customer growth.
- Strong data and reporting skills including interpretation of results.
- Proficiency in Excel and ability to quickly learn and operate business intelligence tools.
- Experience with direct response digital channels.
- A strong match for our culture: empathy for and connection with our customer while being focused, hardworking, and kind.
- Committed to getting better through testing and iteration: the ideal candidate is extremely curious, loves to learn through well executed tests, and is committed to finding better ways to achieve goals by going deeper into problems than others are willing or able to do.
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality – we’re a small team and everyone gets their hands dirty to get stuff done.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top