CommonBond is building a values-driven, customer-centric financial services company. Our mission is to change the way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interest rates, a state-of-the art technology platform, and caring customer service. We also are the only financial services company with a 1-for-1 social program: For every loan funded, we fund the education of a child in the developing world. CommonBond has been named to the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, the 50 Best Places to Work by Inc., and the Forbes Fintech 50. We are backed by great investors, have an awesome team, and are looking for our next great team member.
Currently we are looking for a temp-to-perm Digital Designer to join our Creative team. In this role, you would work with a small, innovative group of designers and copywriters who pride themselves both on the diversity of their design skill sets and their desire to stretch to new mediums. You have top-notch web design /UI skills, branding expertise, and strong design skills. We are looking for someone who can execute in a fast-past start-up environment and who has strong technical design skills.
This role is based in our lovely SoHo office in NYC.
- Design original, on-brand, high quality digital designs from concept to final creation: including responsive web pages, display ads, interactive social media content, and UI for product.
- Ensure art direction and design are executed in line with brand guidelines across multiple channels
- Partner with cross-functional team members – copywriters, UX designers, product managers and marketers – to deliver high quality creative that meets and exceed the requirements of creative briefs
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite & Sketch
- Expert in web & mobile design and best practices
- Working knowledge of CSS/HTML, Webflow and Invison
- Video Animation a plus
- Strong command of color theory, typography, layout and composition
- Able to manage multiple priorities and be able to shift nimbly between them
- Positive attitude and desire to collaborate
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Free snacks and cold brew
- Generous benefits
- Free catered breakfast on Mondays and lunch on Fridays
- Collaborative working environment
Please provide a portfolio of relevant work samples or link to your website.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top