Business Development Representative
CommonBond is building the leading values-driven, customer-centric financial services company and is looking for people who want to help our company grow. Our mission starts by tackling the broken student lending market and changing the way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interest rates for our borrowers, a state-of-the art technology platform, and high-touch customer service. Additionally, our 1-for-1 model is the first of its kind in financial services: for every degree fully funded on the CommonBond platform, we fund the education of a child in need for a full year through a partnership with Pencils of Promise. We are backed by great investors, have a killer team, and are growing rapidly!
CommonBond is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our Enterprise Sales Team. The ideal candidate is motivated by the challenge to meet and exceed targeted levels of sales activities and to build and implement strategies that will drive results. This role will be responsible for lead generation to support the sales organization by sourcing and developing new enterprise business opportunities. You will gain experience interacting with HR executives across the US. Success in the role will be measured by meeting booking goals and pipeline development metrics.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Research industry segments, and approach potential customers through a coordinated and targeted selling strategy encompassing calling, email, social engagement, and events.
- Partner with sales organization to present products to prospective clients.
- Work closely with other members of the Sales Team to provide them with the information and resources necessary to turn prospects into clients.
- Work on leads submitted by our Marketing Team and Channel partners
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 1-2 years experience in sales or sales support
- Comfortable dealing with data and understanding reporting
- Proficiency with SalesForce
Meet Some of CommonBond's Employees
CEO & Cofounder
David runs the CommonBond gamut, ensuring the team creates internal conditions and ideas that foster external success. He also helps launch new programs to build out the business.
Back to top