Senior Manager, Customer Digital Merchandising and Sales
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for existing customer merchandising, sales, existing customer upgrades and driving sales through an all digital customer experience. Senior manager will establish effective reporting procedures, providing insight with sales forecast reports, and working closely with the Product Sales team to coordinate the process and flow of information for account planning. Partner with Divisions to develop new programs that are list-based, or parameter-driven, and will target existing customers for upsell and drive conversion & optimization. Senior manager will be responsible for end to end execution and ownership of programs and will be relied upon to drive measureable increases in sales and online engagement.
Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results, and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.
- Existing customer merchandising as it relates to product sales (Video, Internet, Phone, Home Security) and selling in upgrade center, my account and my.xfinity
- Drives YOY growth in sales from existing customers
- Launches new programs in coordination with internal partners and divisions to target existing customers with compelling upgrade offers and a frictionless experience to renew promotions and contracts
- Coordination with marketing, product, brand, UX and other teams in a matrix environment
- Interfaces with appropriate internal group s (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales,
Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the
reporting needs on client activity.
- Generates daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and
weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study
- Business, Marketing
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of
work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Meet Some of Comcast's Employees
Director, Strategic Development
Working to launch to new startups on Comcast’s behalf, Greg is responsible for driving strategy and business leadership to deliver both delightful consumer experiences and strong financial results.
Back to top