Product Marketing Specialist, Advanced Advertising
Engineering and Platform Services helps drive the new generation of products that are transforming Comcast into a media and technology company. Engineering manages the operations for Comcast's industry-leading video, high-speed Internet and voice services for consumers and businesses, and runs a network that supports numerous multi-billion dollar businesses.
Platform Services includes four companies owned by Comcast, namely FreeWheel, STRATA, Visible World and thePlatform, plus the Comcast Wholesale, Advanced Advertising, and Advertising Technology organizations. These companies are creating next-generation technology for the fast-growing advanced advertising market. They enable and innovate solutions to support both traditional and emerging programmatic and premium advertising markets through our platforms, data, marketplace and sales channels.
Comcast's Advanced Advertising Products & Strategy (AAPS) team is helping to define the future of video advertising across Comcast's footprint and beyond. The goal is to grow the video advertising marketplace by delivering the technology to enable multi-platform (TV, DVR, VOD, Online, Mobile), data-driven campaigns for Comcast and other distributors and programmers. They work closely with other areas of Comcast to achieve our goals, including Comcast Spotlight, the market-leading ad sales division of Comcast.
Responsible for supporting the leadership of the AAPS team in identification and execution of advanced advertising solutions and ad sales strategy in support of Comcast Spotlight and other key internal Comcast audiences. A successful candidate will also develop the ability to recommend and develop ad sales and advertising technology opportunities.
- Responsible for supportive materials, including providing research and insights, drafting presentations, and writing internal and external communications pieces
- Provides support in planning, designing, and implementation of strategic business objectives.
- Participates in business development discussions with Comcast Spotlight leadership and category sales teams by developing and fostering relationships.
- Internalizes and represents the voice of the customer and seller throughout the prioritized category lifecycle.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to assist in launching new services, features and enhancements to products and solutions.
- Align closely with the Comcast Spotlight Project Management, Marketing and Research teams.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- 10% travel may be required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree minimum in Business, Advertising/Media, Marketing, Corporate Strategy
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Experience with Strategic Planning in the Media, Advertising or Ad Tech Industry
- Experience in a media planning or buying, research or strategy role for an Agency, Programmer, MVPD, or Local Broadcast company
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Back to top