National Accounts, Ops Manager 1
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Sr. Project Manager, Enterprise PMO (NOAM) is primarily responsible for driving the installation of post sales customer IT projects. He/She is the single point of contact for all activity during the contract life of the customer. The Sr. Project Manager, Enterprise PMO effectively owns the contract and is ultimately responsible for driving implementation, lifecycle management and profitability of the customer contract. The Sr. Project Manager, Enterprise PMO is the advocate for the customer within Comcast Business. The Sr. Project Manager, Enterprise PMO will be required to interface with all aspects of the company that service the contract and the customer (i.e. Sales, Service Delivery, Service Assurance, Network Engineering, Solution Engineering, Finance, Billing, Legal, IT/IS etc.)
- Serve as the single point of contact to the customer for all aspects of Comcast Enterprise Service Delivery and Support
- Drive the implementation of Enterprise Service implementations for multiple large enterprise customers.
- Lead new contract kickoff and customer onboarding process with internal stake holders and systems (i.e. Finance, Legal, Operations, and Engineering)
- Ensure proper customer contract business terms and conditions are entered correctly into the customer database. This database drives internal billing, inventory, and customer service systems
- Manage customer escalations for Engineering, Operations, and Finance (billing) customer issues
- Review all bills and manage any reconciliation that needs to happen on a monthly basis
- Ensure proper collections of monthly payments from customers utilizing all company resources as required.
- Initiate process improvement of internal work flow to better serve our customers and our internal OSS/BSS customer support systems
- Work with the Sales Account Rep to drive additional products and services into the account.
- Manage weekly status calls with customer and all follow on action items.
- Manage Monthly/Quarterly business operations reviews with customers including the presentation with customer KPI's and SLAs. Contributes to the product vision across team, and the organization.
- Validates all network service deliverables (network acceptance testing etc).
- Mentor junior project managers in project management methodology and Comcast PMO processes
- Contribute to the PMO process creation by suggesting improvement methods that make the organization more efficient and transparent.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 10 years' of work experience
- At least 5 years' experience in Enterprise IT level Project or Program Management
- Intermediate level proficiency in MS Office tools Project, Word, PowerPoint and Excel (including Pivot tables)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, experience in presenting to executive level audiences.
- Must have the ability to interact and work effectively with all levels of personnel from senior executive management to high level technical resources and influence key stakeholders.
- Must work as team player with ability to work under pressure for urgent requests; experience working across a matrix organization
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Function independently with minimum of supervision, taking full ownership of projects and the customer relationship with Comcast Business
- Strong project management, leadership, and team building skills are required; including strong time management skills to effectively meet multiple objectives.
- Working knowledge of all telecom technologies and managed services products
- Detail oriented with strong time management and organizational skills. Able to manage competing priorities with no supervisory input
Job Specification (Plus):
- Master's Degree in Project Management or MBA
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or ability to obtain within 12 months
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry with Service Delivery experience a plus
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Meet Some of Comcast's Employees
Director, Strategic Development
Working to launch to new startups on Comcast’s behalf, Greg is responsible for driving strategy and business leadership to deliver both delightful consumer experiences and strong financial results.
Back to top