Manager, Digital Audiences & Data
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Digital Center of Excellence manages XFINITY.com as well as other properties that are focused on engaging consumers online throughout the customer life cycle. It is an entrepreneurial, fast growing team with high impact and significant exposure across the organization.
- Participate in projects that utilize online & offline data to model customer profiles and enable campaigns to better engage appropriate prospects
- Manage multiple data sources and perform data management and data cleansing processes
- Analyze and extract insights from large unstructured datasets
- Able to translate analytic insights into actionable, scalable solutions that solve business problems
- Analyze data and digital campaign results and make recommendations on improving processes.
- Communicate complex quantitative analysis and analytic approaches in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Experience working with and manipulating large, complex data sources.
- Experience in large-scale data aggregation and processing
- Hands-on experience with SQL in data warehouse environment (Teradata, SQL Server, etc.)
- Knowledge of analytics for both web and offline data
- Strong Excel experience (Pivot tables, VLookup, Macros, etc.)
- Advanced quantitative reasoning and strategic thinking
- Working knowledge of analytic tools (R, Stata, SPSS, Python, Excel)
- Expert skills in SQL and experience in using databases from within SAS
Education and Experience
Education Level-Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study Data Architecture, Big Data, Analytics
Years Experience 5-8 years of related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Meet Some of Comcast's Employees
Director, Strategic Development
Working to launch to new startups on Comcast’s behalf, Greg is responsible for driving strategy and business leadership to deliver both delightful consumer experiences and strong financial results.
Back to top