Business Analyst - Operations Tech
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for the design of systems and process for Comcast Business operations teams, the Operations Technology Team helps develop customer support tools & technology solutions for new products, the ongoing enhancement of existing products and processes and online customer self-service solutions. Working as part of an agile team, the Business Analyst develops the requirements necessary to deliver products and technology solutions and partners with the scrum team to ensure successful delivery. They work with a cross-functional team of technical and business experts, frontline operations teams and software developers to identify and solve problems and improve the customer experience.
- Experience developing business requirements using agile or other methodologies
- The ability to perform cost/benefit analysis for business case development
- Business process analysis and design experience
- Business metrics and data analysis, experience with data analytics tools such as SQL, Microsoft Excel and Tableau
- Experience with User Experience or User Interface Design (UXD, UID)
- Experience/training with Agile methodologies such as Product Owner or Scrum Master
- Supports analysis and design of existing and new business processesthat span multiple areas of the organization, including CustomerOperations, Sales Operations, Marketing, Training, Finance, and Legal.
- Develops scalable processes to support and benefit the Company'sarchitecture vision.
- Deconstructs technical concepts and metrics to facilitate processdevelopment.
- Helps to define success metrics for each new system or process andestablishes a plan to track, monitor, and measure the success of thosemetrics.
- Completes assessments of business processes and documents each of thefollowing areas: problem statements, process flows, gap analyses, andsolution recommendations.
- Develops repeatable, and thus scalable, plans and processes in orderto speed time to market and improve operational efficiency.
- Interacts closely with matrixed cross-functional teams (both field andcorporate) in order to secure alignment.
- Diagnoses, corrects, and documents issues, risks, and problems usingQuality Assurance (QA) practices.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in mattersof significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to worknights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer
Back to top