Warehouse Associate - Receiving (1st Shift)
- King of Prussia, PA
Colonial Electric Supply, Inc. is the premier wholesale electrical supply distributor in the tri-state area. We are a rapidly growing, family-owned and operated distributor with over 20 locations and more than 500 employees serving the Electrical Industry with high quality products and services. Colonial's strength is its "people first" strategy of building a winning team through career development, providing opportunities for success along with market competitive compensation and benefits.
Uses forklifts and other machinery to receive and stock inbound freight.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Unload trucks
- Verify items against bill of laden
- Receive materials into inventory
- Allocate stock and back orders
- Put material away
- Label customer back orders for delivery
- Write and resolve problem sheets
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to lift up to 50Lbs.
- Ability to meet OSHA forklift requirements
- Ability to operate machinery – Pallet jack, Counter balance, Motrec, Forkilft, and/or wire cutter
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year of general warehouse experience.
- Forklift operating experience is a plus.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent desired. Technical certifications and computer experience are a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Back to top