Value Stream Leader – Program Manager – Simulation Visuals
- Salt Lake City, UT
United States of America
HUT31: Salt Lake City, UT 600 Komas Drive , Salt Lake City, UT, 84108-1229 USA
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
We are currently searching for a Value Stream Leader in Simulation Solutions and Service to join our team in Salt Lake City, Utah or Orlando, Florida. A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates.
Life Cycle Responsibility for products. This includes business pursuit and capture, product development, transition to production, customer delivery and support, and transition out of production. Must coordinate activities across the Collins Aerospace shared business model; Engineering, Manufacturing, Marketing, Sales, and Service functions. Program complexity is the primary criteria for leveling, and dollar value of programs is secondary.
- Builds strong working relationships internally. External customer contacts are typically first level and on occasion higher level program management, engineering, maintenance and procurement agents.
- Has understanding of systems engineering concepts, manufacturing processes, decision point processes and engineering processes.
- May prepare pursuit and order capture strategies including most important requirements, competitive face-off, customer contact plans and related action planning.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems. May refer to established precedents and policies. Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives would normally have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
- Understands the industry and customer.
- Responsible for managing a program which is of moderate risk and complexity or portions of larger programs. Typically responsible for programs between $25-$50M.
- Responsible for existing products, services and business. This includes managing obsolete parts, production and delivery, and customer support. Responsible for product and service roadmap for future product features/enhancements. May be assigned key strategic programs preparing and/or implementing new strategic initiatives.
- Plans, directs and monitors program budget and serves as primary customer contact for program information. Has R&D responsibility for upgrades to existing and smaller new products. Has responsibility for profit/loss of the program.
- Responsible for program/business area growth. Responsible for program/business area P&L.
- Ensures that all required resources such as engineering, engineering support, production, services, facilities and the like are available for the program.
- Responsible for meeting program budget and schedule.
- Has primary responsibility for program growth, may be responsible for marketing new technology or follow-on business.
- Responsible for risk management of existing products and large development programs.
- Works with some supervision. Supports program status reviews to executive level on occasion.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree six years of related experience.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top