Supply Chain Manager
- La Mirada, CA
United States of America
HCA11: Brea H&W 2727 Imperial Highway, Brea, CA, 92821 USA
Goodrich Hoist & Winch's Supply Chain Manager is a highly motivated people leader responsible for owning and leading all aspects of the supply chain organization for the Hoist & Winch business. The individual will lead a team with responsibilities ranging from long-term supply base strategy development to supplier transitions & cost to tactical procurement performance.
This role reports into the General Manager, with close ties to the Mechanical System Supply Chain organization. A successful candidate will need to work comfortably within a diverse, global matrix organization, and will play an important role in the operational transformation currently underway.
- Develop & execute the long term (3-5yr) and annual strategies of the supply chain
- Owns and lead all aspects of the Supply Chain organization, ranging from the Strategic to the Tactical buying teams
- Establishes performance objectives and drives action plans to closure
- Authorizes purchase orders, negotiates prices and approves payments to support the procurement process and to optimize inventory via partnership with Ops/Planning/Materials
- Ensures product is delivered on time, meets quality standards, and at the right cost
- Partners with customers and suppliers to understand needs and issues and ensure the business' customers receive satisfactory standards of goods and services
- Drive supplier performance improvements including leadtime reduction
- Leads cost reduction efforts across the supply base
- Analyzes and monitors contract performance to ensure compliance with contractual obligations and to increase contract coverage
- Increases the team's talent through training development, standard work and talent upgrades
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
- 5+ years of related experience in positions of increasing responsibility in manufacturing/operations, supply chain management, finance, business strategy, or similar fields.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to lead cross-organizational teams and peers.
- Experience working with ACE or continuous improvement systems while measuring performance through key metrics and quality management tools.
- Proven experience of developing, implementing, and executing a strategic plan through people leadership and leveraging continuous improvement tools and processes
- People leader and change agent energized by opportunities to further the business and personal opportunities
- Familiar with aerospace or manufacturing processes, product, and requirements
- Knowledgeable across various types builds and sub assembly systems
- Self-directed; strong planning and organizational skills and able adapt to changing priorities and assignments and executing
- Excellent MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project)
- Exposure to ERP systems, SAP preferred
- Utilizes lean principles, a driver of improvement
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely - every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch - the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement - we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top