Staff Eng, Electrical Engineering - FPGA Design & Verification
- Lake Oswego, OR
United States of America
HOR32: Wilsonville, OR 27300 SW Parkway , Wilsonville, OR, 97070-9215 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry - all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we're helping passengers reach their destination safely. We're connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we're providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn't be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers - a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Collins' HGS Electrical Engineering is responsible for all electrical engineering tasks related to the design, analysis, test and certification of aerospace head-up display and guidance products, both in the commercial and military fields.
This Staff level position requires a background in FPGA design and verification. This position will be responsible for all aspects of FPGA design and verification beginning with requirements definition up and through the introduction of the design into production. Support of projects includes schedule preparation and reporting of status on assigned tasks as well as interaction with team members from other disciplines. This position will work with little or no supervision.
Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
- Design FPGAs for commercial and military Head Up Displays, Helmet Mounted Displays, and Enhanced Vision Sensors
- Define requirements for a new design and develop requirements specification
- Perform architectural design-including block diagram, trade off studies and design reviews
- Perform detailed design-including implementation, design analysis, and design reviews
- Support board level FPGA integration
- Perform FPGA design verification tasks
- Present FPGA for FAA SOI Audits per DO-254
- Oversee efforts of and train less experienced designers
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident (Green Card) is required.
- Advanced skills with FPGA Design and Verification
Additional skills a plus:
- System Verilog
- Process Control - Requirements capture through formal verification (DO-254)
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top