Sr. Program Scheduler
- San Dimas, CA
United States of America
HSPOM: Sensor Systems 960 Overland Court , San Dimas, CA, 91773 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry - all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
This position is for a Senior Program Scheduler overseeing financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts. Responsible for preparing forecasts and performing financial modeling to develop and provide reports for functional or operational management.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
When you join our finance team, you're joining a team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond. Our team supports 70,000 employees across the U.S. and around the globe. As a United Technologies Corp. subsidiary, we operate with our own business reporting structure, financial dashboards and earnings metrics. This reporting relationship allows finance team members to implement innovative tools for the aerospace market in a stand-alone business environment. At Collins Aerospace, you'll be not only be advancing your career, you'll be leaving your mark on the future of advanced technologies.
- Collaborate with Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads to develop an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) for each program to support proposal pricing, program baseline development and periodic program statusing
- Work closely with technical leads and CAMs to ensure schedules and costs are accurate and comprehensive, and include milestones, deliverables, dependencies, predecessors, successors, lag time, and all other pertinent MS Project data
- Perform critical path analysis
- Ensure the accuracy of project planning data that is used in the execution of projects, resource planning, and sales forecasting is up to date and accurate
- Assist program management team with rolling wave planning
- During program execution, provide periodic reporting to program management team
- Meet periodically with PM and CAMs to review project deadlines and activities; ensure Estimate to Complete (ETC) budgets and durations are properly reflected in the project schedule
- Monitor and measure project progress, identify and work program-wide issues, and provide support to Program Management with respect to budget impact analysis, including cost, schedule, and deliverables
- Experience in applying and interpreting integrated cost/schedule and critical path methodologies
- Demonstrated understanding of Earned Value (EV) management principles and their application to complex projects
- Knowledge using MS Project to monitor large projects
- Involvement working on DoD programs with Integrated Program Management Report (IPMR) requirements
- Skilled in creating Work Breakdown Structures (WBS)
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
Must be a U.S. Citizen
• Audits financial practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards.
• Advises on operations finance activities, such as programs, pricing, sales, and supply chain.
• Creates financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
• Provides support for pricing and sales.
• Develops and maintains financial information systems.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top