Sr. Manager Business Development - Missiles/Hypersonics
- Huntsville, AL
United States of America
HAL01: HSSSI - Huntsville Alabama Ops 555 Discovery Drive, Huntsville, AL, 35806 USA
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond?
Our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for providing cutting edge solutions that enable mission success. By joining our team, you'll play a critical part in ensuring customer mission success today while working to define technology needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
The successful candidate will be familiar with the global missile and hypersonic market and develop new opportunities leveraging our technologies to gain new positions on key platforms. Successful experience with leading the business development effort as a part of an Integrated Project Team for system-level integrations and product-level pursuits is desired. The primary responsibility of this role is to drive growth in our Thrust Vector Actuation and Power Generation business area focused on missiles. Other responsibilities include generating sales and developing a pipeline to ensure long term business success. This key player will support strategy development for major next generation missile programs, lead pursuit to order capture activities, own price to win analysis, affinity analysis, gate reviews, and advise senior leaders on business winning activities.
Job Responsibilities Also Include:
• Planning and executing campaigns within the organization's discretionary budget (Travel, Technical Assistance to Sales, Bailment, Marketing Communications funds, consultants, etc.)
• Frequent executive engagement on pursuits and orders commitments
• The successful candidate will have strong and extensive relationships in the Missile community
• Leading capture campaigns, black hat reviews, attending trade shows, customer visits
• Must be able to obtain a US Government Security clearance
• Location can be Remote/ Alternate Location: Huntsville, AL
Preferred Educational Requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in appropriate discipline or in the absence of a degree eight years of related experience
• Demonstrated success in a business development role or an operational or acquisition role is required.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Mission Systems: We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success . We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top