Sr. Configuration Analyst
- Binghamton, NY
United States of America
HNY31: Binghamton, NY 31 Lewis Rd , Binghamton, NY, 13905-1022 USA
This Senior Configuration Management (CM) position will require the knowledge and skills along with interpersonal relations skills that promote the value and contributions of the CM team to both our internal and external customer community. This position will establish and maintain all aspects of configuration management activities relative to planning, identification, change control, status accounting, and auditing for programs, systems and/or equipment in accordance with internal guidelines and contract requirements.
This position will require the ability to efficiently work with minimal supervision in, at times, a high pressure environment where critical priorities occur.
The employee will frequently assist our product and program teams provide a high quality product ensuring the integrity of our engineering documentation to our product.
- The candidate should have experience with ISO-9001:2015 Quality Management System coupled with internal and external audit experience.
- The candidate must have previous experience with support of Functional Configuration Audits and Physical Configuration Audits (FCA/PCAs)
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must Be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have or be capable of obtaining a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
- A successful candidate shall have experience with interpreting customer CM requirements, creating and executing custom CM Plans, and collaborating with engineering to manage software baselines in a AGILE parallel development environment.
- In addition the candidate should have experience working with industry standard tools such as version control systems, change management, peer review, and release management systems.
- Familiar with the Capability, Maturity Model Interface (CMMI) a plus.
- Active DoD security Clearance is preferred
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top