Sr. Associate, Service Engineering
- Richardson, TX
United States of America
HTX36: Richardson, TX 3200 E Renner Rd , Richardson, TX, 75082-2402 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry - all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we're helping passengers reach their destination safely. We're connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we're providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn't be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers - a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn't shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way - the right way - to achieve what others can only dream of.
This position provides technical, hands-on support for Collins ground and airborne communications, navigations, sensor and integrated application systems for government/military related programs or projects. This person would be performing operational maintenance, system and product troubleshooting, repair and system tests. Other duties might include formal/informal training and/or support and installation of products within the Collins standards and the guidelines of various governmental regulations and requirements. The methods and workmanship standards ensure optimum equipment operation and customer satisfaction. Support would be on-site at the customer facility in Veracruz, Mexico. The position would include a 2-3 month training period within our Richardson, TX facility prior to transitioning to Veracruz, MX.
• Support the Transportable Blackhawk Simulator (T-BOS) training system for the Mexico Navy located in Veracruz, Mexico. This is a full time on-site position in Veracruz, Mexico.
• Set-up, operate, and maintain the training device.
• Provide sufficient support to ensure that all maintenance (preventive, scheduled, unscheduled) and operations are accomplished in accordance with the technical data/documentation associated with the Mexico Navy T-BOS to ensure the training device availability requirements are sustained.
• Comply with system safety requirements and applicable Occupational, Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) regulation guidelines.
• Prepare a Mexico Navy T-BOS Device Performance Report to include hours scheduled, and hours accomplished for each Mexico Navy TBOS
• Prepare a Mexico Navy TBOS Monthly Maintenance Report to include unscheduled maintenance, scheduled maintenance and maintenance activities for each Mexico Navy TBOS.
This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required.
Fluency in Spanish is required.
US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a security clearance is required.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top