United States of America
HVA34: Sterling, VA 22640 Davis Dr , Sterling, VA, 20164-7104 USA
Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for simulator programs in accordance with customer requirements. Analyzes contractual documents, technical data, design data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements. Assists in developing proposals for provisioned items orders (PIOs) by identifying spares candidates, cost and availability. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control. Assists in verifying spares inventory prior to shipment to customer sites.
- Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more programs of moderate scope.
- Analyzes contractual documents, technical data, design data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts and pursuit efforts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
- Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Normally receives little instruction on day to day work, general instructions on new assignments. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans, schedules and arranges own activities in order to accomplish objectives on time and within budget.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on assigned contracts. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination.
Candidates will be required to develop Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) in accordance with DD Form 1423, Annex to Exhibits, and Data Item Descriptions (DIDs) for the following:
- Initial Support Kit List (ISKL) - DI-ALSS-81529 and DI-SESS-81758A
- Training System Sparing Product Data (TSSPD) - DI-PSSS-82324
- Proposed Spare Parts List (PSPL) - DI-ILSS-80134A
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) Management Plan - DI-MGMT-81948
- Bill Of Materials (BOM) for DMSMS Management - DI-PSSS-81656B
- Training Equipment Change Directive (TECD) - DI-SESS-81269C
- Training Equipment Summary (TES) - DI-ADMN-80925
- Inventory Utilization Data Report (IUDR) - DI-MISC-81107A
- Equipment Inventory Record (EIR) - DI-ILSS-81251
- Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP) - DI-ILSS-80095
- Scientific and Technical Reports - Logistics Management Summary Report (LMSR) - DI-MISC-80711A.
Candidates will also be required to develop and update Technical Publications and Training Documentation in accordance with various military standards and DIDs. Publications and documentation may include (not limited to) the following:
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Manual
- Planned Maintenance System (PMS)
- Inspection Requirements
- Technical Work Cards
- Training System Support Document (TSSD)
- Instructor Operator Handbook (IOH)
- Training Conduct Support Document (TCSD)
- Training Program Structure Document (TPSD).
- Bachelor's Degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is Required.
- Ability to obtain a US DoD Secret Clearance is Required.
- US Citizenship
- Microsoft Project 2010/2013
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Lotus Notes 8.5
- Active Security Clearance
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms