Senior Engineer, Systems Integration - Rail
- Annapolis, MD
United States of America
HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, 21401-7435 USA
Seeking a motivated Sr. Systems Engineer with hardware integration experience, to be part of the Rail Integration team responsible for supporting a variety of Systems for the Transit industry. The Sr. Systems Engineer will design, review, interpret, and install system infrastructures for the Transit and Railroad industry. Our team consists of integration engineers, technicians, communication engineers and system administrators and the Sr. Systems Engineer will work with these teammates to complete the variety of tasks on projects. These project include SCADA, Customer Information Systems (CIS), Networking and CCTV technologies
- Will Design, develop, and integrate hardware solutions on our Rail project
- Will develop system drawings to depict new design and connections
- Bill of Material (BOM)
- Connections and Cabling
- Overall connection architecture and system layout
- Will oversee the buildout, installation and testing of the systems
- Will coordinate installation schedules with the customer and installation contractors
- Will develop training materials for the systems provided
- Work with the team to diagnose and solve issues with the system(s).
- Develop and follow system requirements so that the system meets all customer expectations.
- Will assist in proposal development efforts in support of business development
- Experience in taking a new design from inception to integration to field installation
- Experience in designing systems from a customer specification
- Experience in Systems Field integration
- Experience in proposal development
- Expected travel 10 to 25%
- Rail systems experience
- Virtual Machine configuration and implementation experience
- Design and implementation of SCADA systems
- Configuration of Network communication systems experience
- Design and implementation of low voltage systems like CCTV, Public Address, Access Control, and/or Fire Management experienced
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we're helping passengers reach their destination safely. We're connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we're providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top