Senior Customer Service Representative
- Hong Kong
1F 80 Chun Choi Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O, Hong Kong
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
- Confers with customers who contacts the organization by telephone or electronically
- Provides information about organization products or services, discusses customer accounts, and obtains and addresses customer complaints.
- Uses organization and product knowledge to address more difficult inquiries and provide follow up.
- Develops documentation used to solve difficult customer issues/requests/complaints.
- Directs queries to appropriate department or personnel, as needed.
- Researches published materials and secondary sources of information to find additional sources of information that can be
- Recommended to customers to answer their questions to ensure customers' satisfactions are met.
- Collects and consolidates information regarding customer interactions and transactions, analyzes customer interaction and customer service trends to facilitate future needs in trainings and improvements in customer services.
- Confers with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or other personnel to expedite or trace shipments.
- May promote various products/services to ensure business targets are met.
- May provide after-sales support for various client contracts.
- Bachelor's degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 7 years of relevant experience is required
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top