- Ponce, Puerto Rico
United States of America
W61: Puerto Rico - Aerospace Felicia Industrial Park, Santa Isabel, PR, 00757 USA
This position is for a seasoned professional in Scheduling who works independently, functions as a focal point for issues, implements solutions, makes allocation decisions and monitors delivery.
• Recommends and implements solutions to mitigate delays, difficulties, or changes to cost estimates to improve performance.
• Monitors delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite the flow of materials and meet production schedules.
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams to ensure the efficiency and productivity on site in order to meet delivery schedules and avoid delays.
• Determines allocation and makes priority decisions on critical hardware to ensure smooth operations.
• Functions as the focal point for resolution of materials/logistics issues to ensure efficient and effective resolutions are reached.
• Applies knowledge of ACE/lean principles to establish world class materials flow/synchronization within the value stream.
• Plans and prepares manufacturing production schedules, assesses changes and improves processes as necessary.
• Tracks status of material availability, and potential production problems to ensure that personnel, equipment, and materials are available as needed.
• Prepares reports on works in progress.
• Coordinates material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials are timed to meet production requirements.
• Coordinates interdepartmental activity with quality assurance, manufacturing, purchasing, engineering, inventory control, traffic, and other groups.
• Schedules and expedites the movement of parts by means of move orders, stock transfers and requests for shipping orders.
• Review and maintain master production schedule (MPS).
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advanced degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
- Proficient in Excel and Excel formulas
- Former experience managing demand and materials
- Degree in supply chain, material management or industrial engineering preferred.
- Experience in former customer facing roles.
- Prior experience in the aerospace industry
- Demand analysis and forecasting
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top