Reliability and Maintainability (R&M) Analyst Specialist
- Sterling, VA
United States of America
HVA34: Sterling, VA 22640 Davis Dr , Sterling, VA, 20164-7104 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry - all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
Assists in developing logistics plans in order to enhance distribution of goods and supplies. Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for programs using established procedures. Analyzes contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements. Follows established policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control. Assists in conducting requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery times.
- Analyzes, organizes, plans and administers various phases of day-to-day provisioning, spares, or maintenance/repair activities for one or more programs of moderate scope.
- Analyzes contractual documents, technical data, customer usage data, customer maintenance practices, customer operation characteristics, and related reports for assigned contracts and pursuit efforts to determine spares provisioning or maintenance/repair requirements.
- Assists in the development of policies, guidelines, and procedures to ensure quality and cost control.
- Normally receives little instruction on day to day work, general instructions on new assignments. Participates in determining objectives of assignment. Plans, schedules and arranges own activities in accomplishing objectives. Work is reviewed upon completion.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination.
Candidates will be required to develop Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs) in accordance with DD Form 1423, Annex to Exhibits, and Data Item Descriptions (DIDs) for the following:
- Initial Support Kit List (ISKL) - DI-ALSS-81529 and DI-SESS-81758A
- Proposed Spare Parts List (PSPL) - DI-ILSS-80134A
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources and Material Shortages (DMSMS) Management Plan - DI-MGMT-81948
- Bill Of Materials (BOM) for DMSMS Management - DI-PSSS-81656A
- Training Equipment Change Directive (TECD) - DI-CMAN-81269A
- Equipment Inventory Record (EIR) - DI-ILSS-81251
- Inventory/Utilization Data Report (IUDR) - DI-MISC-81107A
- Training Equipment Summary (TES) - DI-MISC-81184
- Integrated Logistics Support Plan (ILSP) - DI-ILSS-80095
- Scientific and Technical Reports - Logistics Management Summary Report (LMSR) - DI-MISC-80711A.
Candidates will also be required to develop and update Technical Publications and Training Documentation in accordance with various military standards and DIDs. Publications and documentation may include (not limited to) the following:
- Operation and Maintenance (O&M) Manual
- Planned Maintenance System (PMS)
- Inspection Requirements
- Technical Work Cards
- Training System Support Document (TSSD)
- Instructor Operator Handbook (IOH)
- Training Conduct Support Document (TCSD)
- Training Program Structure Document (TPSD).
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office 2010/2013 (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain a US DoD Secret Clearance is required.
Working knowledge of:
- Microsoft Project 2010/2013
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Lotus Notes 8.5
- Active security clearance
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top