Quality Compliance Engineering Intern (Summer 2021)
- Pueblo, CO
United States of America
HCO02: Wheels & Brakes (Carbon)-Puebl 50 William White Blvd, Pueblo, CO, 81001 USA
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely - every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch - the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement - we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
The Quality Lab intern shall be responsible for assisting in the development of analytical methods for production application, implementation of continuous improvement of those methods, reviewing standard procedures, work instructions and job aids, data analysis and trend tracking, chemical management systems as well as assisting in reconciling Quality Lab processes across the three Carbon sites. The position will also be coached through the intern professional development group in order to develop the skills needed for a successful career after graduation.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor's or master's degree in engineering or chemistry.
- Must have completed at least 30 credit hours of college coursework by May, 2020.
- GPA of 3.0 or above is required.
- Must be willing to work minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Must be able to work independently or with a team.
- US Citizenship is required.
• Strong presentation skills
• Critical/strategic thinking ability
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong analytical skills coupled with the ability to develop strategy
• Proven leadership ability, initiative, and individuals that are self-motivated • Champion of change and vision
• Ability to make sound ethical decisions that drive results
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top