Quality Assurance Intern (Summer2021)
- Cheshire, CT
United States of America
HCT07: S&IS (AIS) - Cheshire Goodrich Corporation, Cheshire, CT, 06410 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
This important role will enable the right candidate to learn, challenge themselves, grow and lead with the Quality organization as we work to achieve objectives that have a major impact on the organizational quality goals. We are looking for someone who is a team player with strong interpersonal and writing skills, can communicate effectively and is able to adapt to changing demands in a dynamic environment.
- Performs data analysis to determine where quality standards are in effect.
- Assists in the Implementation of testing and inspection plans to assure reliability and conformance of products and processes.
- Investigates root cause investigation of nonconformities and makes recommendations for corrective actions for internally produced products & processes.
- Processes test samples on a scheduled basis to ensure process control is being maintained.
- Assists in the revision and development of Quality Management system documented information to ensure the business practices are current.
- Assists in the performance of internal audits to assess the organization's compliance to Quality Management System requirements.
- Assists in the development of proactive quality strategies and takes action to drive their implementation.
- Creates SAP reports to gather data and help assess the performance of manufacturing processes and make recommendations to drive shop improvements.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top