Quality Assurance Engineering Intern (Summer 2021)
- Lake Oswego, OR
United States of America
HOR32: Wilsonville, OR 27300 SW Parkway , Wilsonville, OR, 97070-9215 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we're helping passengers reach their destination safely. We're connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we're providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
This position is located in Wilsonville, OR, where employee will be directly responsible for manufacturing quality performance. Key responsibilities will include: proactive reduction and prevention of defects, manufacturing performance data analysis, internal quality risk mitigation, supply chain quality support, root cause and corrective action reviews, on-site QMS audits support, development/enhancement of Quality Engineering standard work, and Customer communications.
This individual must be able to work within cross-functional teams to meet and improve upon established manufacturing performance goals.
- Identify and influence quality systemic improvement
- Lead resolution of quality issues, including program support
- Reviewing, coaching, accepting corrective action requests
- Support audit resolution
- Leading and participating in Lean Events relating to quality improvements
- Decisiveness - Must possess ability to make critical decisions and reach important deadlines.
- Dependability - Exerts consistent effort to provide quality results that are focused on achieving compliance.
- Detail Orientation - Consistently produces quality results while evaluating all critical factors.
- Judgment - Able to make quick and well-informed decisions, even under high-pressured situations.
- Relationships - Displays sensitivity and awareness of how actions affect customers and coworkers.
- Resolving Conflict - Deals professionally and firmly with conflict resolution in any situation.
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top