Q-LEAD Rotational Quality Engineer (New Grad)
- Grand Island, NE
United States of America
A06: York - Aerospace 2800 Division Avenue, York, NE, 68467 USA
The Quality Learning Education and Development Rotational Program at Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company is seeking motivated team members wanting to start and expand their knowledge and capabilities for an exciting career development program.
Q-LEAD is a two year program consisting of three 8-month rotational assignments across a variety of quality disciplines at various business units. Through hands-on coaching and mentoring the participants will learn and develop technical skills in the quality areas they explore. The program offers valuable experience in quality engineering specialties such as Operations Quality, Quality Clinic, Supplier Quality, QMS Compliance / Regulatory Quality, ACE/Continuous Improvement, and Customer/Program Quality.
This position is for an entry level Quality Engineering professional. Influences process and planning decisions with knowledge and explanations of Quality Engineering policies, practices and procedures.
- Conducts activities to modify, apply, and maintain quality evaluation, control systems and protocols.
- Provides explanations of testing and inspection plans, methods and/or technologies to assure reliability and conformance of products and processes.
- Provides analysis and develops recommendations for corrective actions for nonconformities and/or design problems for internally produced products & processes.
- Utilizes UPPAP core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.) to identify risk in product development and propose risk management solutions.
- Provides reviews ensure requirements are met for work transfer and process change management including Resourcing Gate and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) acceptance.
- Reviews process control documentation to ensure it is in compliance with requirements, objectives, and/or contracts.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation, control systems and protocols for materials being processed into partially finished or finished products.
- Working with product design and specification, devises testing plans, methods and equipment to assure reliability of product
- Collaborates internally to ensure quality standards are in effect.
- Ensures that projects and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and/or contracts.
- Identifies and manages risk in product development primarily utilizing and driving UPPAP core elements (e.g. PFMEA, MSA, Process Flow and Control Plans, etc.).
- Develops proactive quality initiative strategies and drives their implementation.
- Performs Escape management procedures, root cause analysis, and recommends corrective action for design problems for internally produced products & processes.
- Ensures all requirements are met for work transfer and process change management including Resourcing Gate and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) acceptance.
- Designs and implements product engineering changes to satisfy quality issues raised by customers.
- Responsible for both Program and Product Quality Engineering.
- Responsible for development of new inspection technologies or methodologies to assure product conformance.
- Bachelor's degree OR
- In absence of a degree, 6 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
- You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
- You're the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work...not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
- You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance...all while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal. People's lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space - what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top