Project Engineering SDE Co-op (Summer/Fall 2021)
- Windsor Locks, CT
United States of America
01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry.
This Co-op Engineer is inclusive to the PurePower Electrical Buy group which is part of Supplier Designed Equipment (SDE) Engineering. It's a project engineering group that works closely with and manages suppliers of electrical systems and engine sensors who are required to design, develop and manufacture aerospace systems and components in support of Engine programs. They will work alongside an IPT lead to perform the following job responsibilities:
- Conduct investigations using Relentless Root Cause & Corrective Action (RRCA)
- Coordinate all Engineering Changes (Collins & supplier)
- Execute tasks aligned with the engineering standard work tool
- Perform system and component requirements review and compliance assessments
- Provide design oversight, including generation of drawings, specifications and summary reports
- Hold regular meetings with the cross functional IPD team, take action items, and publish meeting minutes
- Support process certification and production incorporation
- Create detailed presentations for executive / customer reviews
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline
- Due to federal regulation or contracting requirements, this position is only available to U.S. Person/ Green Card Holder
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top