Program, Planning, and Control Analyst
- Annapolis, MD
United States of America
HMD31: Annapolis, MD 2551 Riva Road , Annapolis, MD, 21401-7435 USA
- Monitors and reports on monthly Estimates at Completion (EACs) to ensure contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met for complex programs / projects.
- Complete understanding of the financial side of Project Management such as labor planning, contractor labor tracking, material expense, accruals, revenue recognition, and cost and schedule control.
- Able to identify and quantify risks and opportunities to ensure that team and management are informed of the financial status and impact.
- Able to understand financial implications to projects and perform variance analysis (actual to prior and plan) on sales, cost, margin %, and billings.
- Work with other members of the project leadership team: engineering, PM, contracts, FP&A, accounting, etc. to understand projects resources, schedule issues, costs issues, contractual terms, billing, invoices etc.
- Assist with project status reviews (PSRs) on a monthly or quarterly basis - document requirements and updates to the Cost Forecast Model (CFM) to ensure accurate EACs.
- Able to handle multiple complex projects of various types (FP, T&M, Service, Capital).
- Interact with all levels of internal and external personnel / customers on significant matters that require coordination between organizations - with respect and clear communication.
- Develop solutions to a variety of complex problems of diverse scope that require data analysis - demonstrating good analytical skills and good judgement in selecting the method and techniques for obtaining the solutions.
- Analysis - Demonstrates the ability to provide a logical, in-depth analysis of a problem or situation.
- Cooperation - Takes personal initiative to proactively serve as a team motivator creating strong morale and synergy.
- Dependability - Ensures that all details of a project are accurate before delegating to others.
- Resourceful - Able to utilize multiple tools to find solutions when immediate assistance isn't available.
- Detail Oriented - Rarely makes errors but accepts responsibility for those that are made and develops a plan to prevent similar errors from recurring.
- Judgement - Bases decisions on factual information and considers alternative courses of action before reaching decisions.
- Time Management - Works from a daily to-do list but understands priorities and is adaptable to sudden shifts.
- Skills: Excel skills, critical thinking skills, clear and concise communicator, financial background, basic understanding of project management, and a team player.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR an Advanced degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR in the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we're helping passengers reach their destination safely. We're connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we're providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success . We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top