Production Support Engineering Co-op (Summer/Fall 2021)
- Windsor Locks, CT
United States of America
03: Building 03 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Engine & Environmental Control Systems, Engineering Partnership Office has an opening for a Production Support Engineer across all Commercial and Military Engine programs. In this customer facing position, the selected candidate shall directly interact with the Suppliers, Industrial Managers and Assembly/Test floor personnel with all assembly/test concerns across multiple Engine Programs regarding Engine & Environmental Control Systems products. This individual shall be responsible for managing Quality Notification (QN's) activities performed by Collins Aerospace Systems engineering. Where damage or failure may occur on engine, the buy side delivery assurance engineers are the first responders to evaluate supplier non-conformances, define scope, and drive toward a solution as the point of contact for the customer.
- Daily Support of the Program Office and Industrial Manager in support of hardware delivery to the PW Assembly sites.
- Provide Engineering Disposition within QN's created in the PW system.
Research Supplier Specs and processes to approve or substantiate rework or repair of hardware. Coordinate retrieval, and review, of the engine test data in support of faults received.
- Create eQNs within the PW Supplier Portal.
- Work with the IPT/Supplier Design Team to identify required Deviations, CADs, and QNs identify plan for closure, execute to plan.
- Provide Collins support to Material concerns (lost or misplaced within SAP and transactions).
- Receive Program Office direction on how to best deliver to commitments and salvage hardware, execute to plan.
- Daily maintenance of submitted task file
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelor's or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top