Collins Aerospace makes modern flight possible. Of course, that wouldn't be possible without the capabilities and technologies of our organization, as well as our engineers - a highly skilled, accomplished network that spans more than 180 sites, 24 countries and 6 Strategic Business Units (SBUs).
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn't shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies.
Together, we will nurture an engineering culture that values intellectual curiosity, risk takers and integrity. A place where we will challenge ourselves, our teams, and the status quo and where we will work to find a way - the right way - to achieve what others can only dream of.
This co-op/internship is for a graduate student seeking a longer duration internship, beginning January 2023 - August 2023. A formal agreement is not required with the student's school. The company's goal is to relate employment opportunities to the student's academic studies and enhance the student's academic training, practical experience, professional growth, and personal development.
Our co-op/internship position will assist the Learning & Development Team in Human Resources team with numerous initiatives related to learning strategies across Collins Aerospace. The role will also provide ownership and exposure to special projects with longer-term impact to the business, providing the student insight into different levels of the organization and various HR specialties such as talent acquisition, onboarding, employee engagement, diversity & inclusion, and more.
As part of the Learning & Development team within the Talent CoE (Community of Expertise), this position will include the following responsibilities for our global Collins Aerospace organization:
- Support the Learning & Development Team on leader development, development for all and various strategic initiatives.
- Participate in problem resolution- Identify and implement process improvements
- Own quarterly updates to the Collins Leader Playbook
- Assist in HR Improvement target initiatives
- Provide analysis, insights and trends on various L&D activities
- Build and foster relationships throughout the organization- Assist with other duties as assigned
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing an advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Pursuing graduate degree in HR, Industrial/Organizational Psych, Education or Business
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Strong project-management skills
- Strong PowerPoint & Excel skills
- Adaptable - able to change direction quickly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.