- East Stroudsburg, PA
United States of America
HPA32: US054-Mountainhome, PA Spruce Cabin Road , Mountainhome, PA, 18342 USA
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry - all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
• You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
• You're the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of work...not at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
• You understand the absolute importance of adhering to compliance...all while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace, quality is personal. People's lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time, to the men and women who save lives, to the astronaut exploring outer space - what we do matters, every day. If you checked the boxes above, we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
This position supervises a team of support and/or production level or hourly/direct employees in Quality Inspection. Trains a team of quality inspection technicians, balances technician work load, assists in establishing test specifications, and conducts and writes tests and inspection reports.
• Plans and supervises daily activities of quality inspection technicians to ensure adherence to established department, organization, and customer specification parameters.
• Assists in developing inspection plans and balances technician workloads to ensure effective use of resources.
• Assists in the maintenance of inspection logs and writing inspection reports to document results to ensure that performance problems can be identified and resolved.
• Assists in establishing inspection and testing specifications and procedures to ensure quality standards are met.
• Sets up test apparatus and conducts tests of production assemblies and units following methods, procedures, standards, and sequences to ensure processes are in compliance with internal and regulatory standards.
• Trains inspection technicians to ensure that the skills and performance of employees meet the organization's needs.
• Uses predetermined methods, operations, setups and prescribed specifications to inspect arriving, in-process and completed products for conformance to engineering requirements.
• Uses a variety of measuring devices, testing equipment's, and statistical control processes.
• Performs in-process, final bench and product feature inspections.
• Inspects actual products on the floor and on-line.
• Performs First Article Inspections (FAI) and conformity inspections.
• Raises notifications of non-conformance, quarantines non-conforming product and, when approved to do so, provides disposition.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline. In the absence of a degree, 4 years of relevant experience is required.
- Has experience managing and leading quality inspectors in a manufacturing environment.
- Has experience leading First Article Inspections (FAI).
- Experience with coordinate measuring machine's (CMM).
- Aerospace experience (AS9100).
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
• Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
• Tuition reimbursement
• Life insurance and disability coverage
• And more
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top