- Beijing, China
No. 238 Beisihuan Zhong Road, Beijing, China
Some of the job functions will include, but are not limited to:
- Validating all of the data received on the electronic service order form.
- Coordinating with the customer to complete any missing content or invalid content.
- Transferring the content of the eSOF into the Customer Account, or making the appropriate changes.
- Setup, removal and changes to aircraft configurations
- Coordinating with the Technical team on changes to aircraft configurations.
- Following detailed checklists provided for most of the operational work.
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned by Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Aviation, Aeronautics, or related technical / engineering field.
- Five (5) or more years of experience as a Flight Coordinator, a Flight Dispatcher, or similar aviation operationally related experience is required.
- Five (5) or more relevant years of experience in the Aviation industry, preferably in the corporate/business aviation market.
- Knowledge of the general aviation field and understanding of aircraft flight planning, aircraft performance are desired qualifications for this position.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The selected candidate must have PC operating experience in a professional environment, including standard office software and Information Technology, software-based applications.
- Ability to work well in dynamic environment and to anticipate and mitigate issues.
- Ability to work well with both internal and external customers.
- Proficient in English
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top