Human Resources Business Partner
- Clive, IA
United States of America
HIA02: Engine Comp (TFT) - WDM 4th St 811 Fourth Street, West Des Moines, IA, 50265 USA
This position is a senior professional with deep knowledge and highly developed technical expertise in the Human Resource Generalist discipline. Leads major human resources projects, advises on HR policies and procedures, addresses moderately complex HR inquiries, and guides the development of HR documents. Consults with leadership to assess the organization's HR needs, and assists with Talent Management issues.
- Collaborates with leadership to implement HR programs focused on accomplishing targeted HR objectives.
- Handles and oversee employee relations issues
- Provides direction for HR support in areas related to HR plan and policy management. Maintains a network of contacts in Total Rewards, Talent Management, and Labor and Employee Relations to address specialized HR questions.
- Leads projects and assignments related to major HR tasks involving multiple variables (PDPR, PFTs, LDR, Salary Planning, AVP and Employee Survey).
- Interprets and advises on human resources policies and procedures to ensure that employment laws, standards, or regulations to are followed and applied accordingly.
- Addresses basic to moderately complex HR-related inquiries from all levels of employees in all areas of the organization. Refers employees, as needed, to the applicable HR specialist
- Guides the development of various HR documents, such as organizational charts, employee handbooks and directories, and performance evaluation forms.
- Coaches supervisors and managers on how to effectively address internal employee relations issues.
- Guides the development of records and reports containing personnel-related data, such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Consults with key leaders and stakeholders to obtain their input on the organization's HR needs.
- Provides business unit and department leaders with high-level information on employee training; refers to the appropriate contact in Talent Management for detailed information on training programs.
- Assists Talent Management with recruiting efforts for open positions including, but not limited to, tracking open positions, assisting managers with posting requisitions, ensuring candidates are being reviewed by management, gathering feedback after interviews, and assisting managers in preparing offers to optimize the recruiting process.
- Acts as a partner in employee management by formulating and administering HR plans.
- Coordinates with business partners for client management concerns.
- Organizes and maintains compliance policies in preparation for investigations.
- Oversees HR concerns in mergers and acquisitions.
- Manages relationships across specialized departments to plan and meet human resource needs.
- Works across multiple HR disciplines or within shared service environment.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be willing and able to travel 10% of the time.
- Experience in manufacturing or aerospace
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top