Head of Regional Operations, Asia Pacific
UE Square, 83 Clemenceau Ave, #11-05/08, Singapore 239920
Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX) is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. The company was formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, and is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Collins Aerospace, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
We are currently hiring a Head of Regional Operations, Airport Systems based out of Singapore to join our Avionics division, specifically our Information Management Services (IMS) Asia Pacific team. Collins Aerospace has a global presence at more than 150 airports, including half of the 20 largest in the world. As a leading provider of self-serve solutions, and with a reputation as a master communication network integrator, we understand that the flow of an airport is the flow of an industry.
Join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE!
As the Head of Regional Operations for Asia Pacific, this leadership position functions in a shared service environment and is responsible for overseeing business, technical and maintenance service operations. This person will be responsible for managing teams tasked with delivery and support of all projects on time, within budget and in a manner that enhances Collins' technical leadership and reputation and encourages additional business from customers.
- Oversee the overall operations within the region of responsibility;
- Provide management and direction of the Project Management, Systems Delivery, and Managed Services teams;
- Provide guidance for development of project schedule and budget and monitor project execution for compliance with defined strategic and financial targets and objectives;
- Enforce standards of operations using project management tools and techniques, such as MS Project, critical path analysis, time recording systems and other systems to manage projects;
- Support regional business growth and development activities by maintaining and expanding current customer relationships and developing opportunities with potential customers;
- Nurture existing customer relationships by coordinating with assigned Sales management representatives to deliver timely responses to requests for support or add-on business;
- Ensure quality of product and services delivery by developing and continually improving policies and procedures and maintaining project documentation in accordance with ISO guidelines;
- Deliver projects on time and within defined scope and budget;
- Coordinate responsibilities with other functional areas within other Collins Business Units and regions to insure synergy between the different operations team;
- Participate in bid reviews and provide subject matter advice on bid or no-bid decisions for identified opportunities;
- Organize and lead Project Status Review meetings and cost analysis with all stakeholders;
- Accurate management of project planning and Estimated At Completion (EACs), vigilance over expenditure, invoicing and revenue recognition forecasts to meet/exceed the Annual Operating Plan goals of the business;
- Ensure client engagements and obligations are fulfilled and delivered in a manner which meets/exceeds customer expectations;
- Serve as escalation point for project delivery issues and operational support to the customer and/or internal stakeholders and address issues in a timely manner and/or escalate internally to ensure resolution;
- Regular review of work processes, systems and human resources to improve any inefficiencies and streamline business operations while ensuring consistency of procedures across all regions;
- Assisting with the negotiation of terms and conditions for customer and sub-contractor contracts;
- Contribute to sales/marketing effort by being alert to new business opportunities, and assisting with related proposals, customer-facing presentations, and other support of the sales process;
- Administrative and personnel management duties for a team of direct reports;
- Up to 70% business travel.
- BS/BA degree in a Project Management discipline or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a People Leader/Project Leader/Program Manager with a minimum of 15 years relevant work experience in an Airline/Airport environment
- Advanced Microsoft Project and MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience in an operational environment
- Experience in Financial Management
- Adaptable to work in an ever-changing and demanding operational environment, including coordination with the overall global team
- PMP or Prince2 qualification preferred
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- Possess demonstrated leadership of functional and project teams
- Ability to meet cost, schedule, budget and operational goals
- Excellent customer-oriented attitude
- Strong organizational, communication (written and verbal) and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top