Finance, Planning & Analysis Specialist
- United States
United States of America
HOH12: Wheels & Brakes - Troy 101 Waco Street, Troy, OH, 45373 USA
This position is for an Experienced Financial Planning and Analysis professional. Executes financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support business plans. Responsible for developing analysis and projections and conducting small projects.
- Executes financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support business plans.
- Reviews, analyzes and interprets financial and budgetary reports to develop observations and preliminary recommendations.
- Performs estimate at completion (EAC) contract reviews, analyzing historical actual results and forecasting remaining contract activity.
- Supports presentation of EAC contract reviews to Business Unit and Corporate senior management.
- Develops P&L, balance sheet and cash flow analysis and projections.
- Audits financial practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards
- Supports accounting close preparing journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepares reports for functional or operational management on financial analysis results.
- Conducts small-scale projects, completing ad hoc analysis.
- Provides support for pricing and sales.
- Maintains financial information systems.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a US citizen
- Aerospace experience is preferred
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The high quality products we design, test and produce in our Mechanical Systems help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely - every day! From landing systems and actuation to propellers, flight controls and hoist and winch - the products we manufacture work together behind the scenes to enhance the overall flight experience. We delight our customers with superior products and best-in-class service. Our global team is committed to continuous improvement - we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top