- Sydney, Australia
8640: Unit 8, 12 Mars Road, Lane Cove West, NSW 2066 Australia
Finance Manager - Collins Aerospace Australia
Lane Cove, Sydney, Australia
At Collins Aerospace, we're dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry - all to redefine aerospace.
Part of the newly formed Raytheon Technologies Corporation, Collins Aerospace was created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - we're driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defence. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
This position within Collins Aerospace Australia is for a Finance Manager leading a team of experienced professionals based out of Lane Cove, Sydney. Building trust and respect by working with integrity to achieve excellence and drive innovation, this position is responsible for supporting the financial planning, analysis and reporting requirements of local senior leadership and the wider Collins Aerospace business. The role provides the opportunity to work with diverse cross-functional and cross-border teams within the organisation, providing financial insight and guidance in support of business decisions to achieve stated objectives, whilst ensuring adherence to policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Manages the daily operations of the local Finance function to support the business plans of the organisation
- Leads a team responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis, Integrated Program Planning & Control, General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Pricing, Payroll and Sales Order Administration
- Responsible for workforce planning including selection of future employees as well as development and performance management of current employees
- Oversees the analysis of organisational revenues, liabilities, assets, and other financial indicators to forecast short and medium-term performance
- Provides relevant fiscal information to the senior leadership team to support strategic and tactical decision making
- Partners with local leadership on financial matters and the potential impact on the operations of the business
- Advises functional or operational area managers on financial issues to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities
- Supports the development of key elements of strategic and financial plans, including revenue and cost profiles, cost reductions, earned value management, budget and policy recommendations, and medium-term planning activities
- Evaluates strategies for financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximise investments, and increase efficiency
- Executes financial activities, including cost reduction strategies, while supporting general and administrative accounting initiatives and budget and policy processes
- Ensures all financial transactions are in accordance with GAAP and statutory requirements as well as being compliant with internal controls, processes and procedures
- Reviews controls for the financial activities of the organisation to ensure they are conducted accurately, ethically, consistently and according to relevant policies, procedures, regulations, laws, and standards
- Supports internal and external audit for controls and compliance adherence
- Skills and experience:
- Strong demonstrable finance background
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and work with diverse teams
- Previous leadership experience
- Good communicator
- Knowledge of SAP
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top