- Windsor Locks, CT
United States of America
01: Building 01 Windsor Locks One Hamilton Road, Windsor Locks, CT, 06096 USA
Collins Aerospace Commercial Space and Sea Systems (CS&SS) is searching for an electrical engineer or similar to join our design team. As a member the Electrical Design Department, successful candidate will work with experienced team members from different disciplines, and must be able to communicate effectively, execute work accurately, and meet program milestones. To be successful in this role, the candidate must have knowledge of related industry standards, as well as the ability to adhere to department work instructions and industry best practices.
- Review customer requirements and provide compliance assessment and/or risks
- Develop EMI Test Plans that meet customer testing methodologies, requirements, applicable documents, and industry best practices
- Present EMI related subject material and deliverables at internal and customer design reviews
- Maintain EMI Testing Equipment which includes material readiness and calibration
- Perform EMI Testing on End Items to Customer and UTAS methodologies and requirements
- Develop and author EMI Test Reports for internal and customer deliverables
- Lead the investigation of EMI test anomalies and failures and drive to closure
- Be the SSI-Windsor Locks focal for all matters pertaining to EMI
- Clear, concise communication style and attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy required
- Solid understanding of Analog and Digital Electronics required
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-461 required
- 3+ years of experience with EMI Testing on electrical systems and components required
- Willingness to work as needed to support program milestones
- Must be able to support EMI testing that could occur outside normal working hours / flexible working arrangements will be provided
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree from an accredited institution and 3 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
- Prior experience with TILE! is preferred
- A demonstrated history of conducting failure analysis and root cause analysis preferred
- Prior experience with NASA programs or similar (development through flight) desired
- A Bachelor's or advanced degree from an accredited institution in science, technology, engineering or mathematics is preferred
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world, and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace, our Mission Systems team helps civilian, military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications, missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team, you'll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems or creating a positive in-flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day!
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top