Director, Supply Chain Technology & Systems
- Charlotte, NC
United States of America
HNC01: UTAS Headquarters (HS) 2730 West Tyvola Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217 USA
This position leads multiple large teams headed by supply chain managers driving supply chain process, system, and / or tools improvements. Develops Business Process Management standards and operational plans to direct strategic projects bringing value and velocity to supply chain. Partners with key functional executive leadership, process owners, and subject matter experts to identify supply chain process, systems, tools, and metrics, which can be standardized.
- Leads and manages several aspects of Supply Chain Transformation, delivering a multi-year improvement program focused on implementation of an integrated Digital Roadmap.
- Provides vision and strategy to drive supply chain systems, tools, and metrics improvements across the Collins Aerospace Supply Chain organization.
- Leads cross functional and cross business unit teams focusing on strategic projects to bring value and create efficiency in supply chain integrated roadmap.
- Partner with peers, senior leaders, key stakeholders, process owners, and subject matter experts to identify supply chain processes, systems, tools, and metrics which can be standardized.
- Establish vision and strategy for the mapping and modeling of key supply chain business systems (process and tools) flows to optimize efficiency and meet client needs.
- Custodian of supply chain business systems and delivers overall vision for the implementation of Digital Technology (DT) tools.
- Optimizes efficiency by maturing, implementing and supporting critical supply chain systems, tools and metrics.
- Support policy and procedure development, partnering with fellow leaders in Supply Chain, Operations, DT and strategic business units.
- Supports Change Management to facilitate adoption of Supply Chain Digital Roadmap
- Develops Business Process Management standards and operational plans to direct strategic projects
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 12 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 10 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 16 years of relevant experience is required.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations, Supply Chain and Environment, Health & Safety (EH&S) across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment , you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success . We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Back to top