United States of America
HIA99: Field Office - IA Remote Location, Remote City, IA, 06032 USA
The Digital Technology Program Management Office is currently searching for a seasoned professional in Project Management who works independently, supports the development of project plans, schedules and budgets for digital technology projects. Responsibilities include facilitating project tasks with various functional organizations, project forecasting, tracking progress, identifying, recommending resolutions and escalating project problems.
- The ideal candidate will effectively lead the planning and implementation of digital technology projects to enable the organization to succeed and meet strategic deliverables.
- This position focuses on managing multiple digital technology projects, which may include implementation of third party solutions, application development and infrastructure optimization solutions.
This individual can work onsite at any Collins Aerospace domestic location or remote.
- Communicate and manage project vision with project leadership team to ensure an understanding of the project plan and scope, in conjunction with the company's commitments and customer expectations.
- Define deliverables, scope of work and develop detailed project schedules to ensure value is provided to the customer/requestor and business objectives and goals are met.
- Build highly effective project teams, and establish effective relationships with impacted departments and functional areas.
- Communicate expectations and instill accountability in team members.
- Resolve conflicts, promote work sharing, and motivate teams toward common goals.
- Apply project management principles including project financial management, scope and schedule management, risk and opportunity management, critical problem solving, variance and root cause analysis techniques to ensure on time delivery of product capabilities that meet customer requirements.
- Make timely and sound business decisions that support the business objectives of Collins Aerospace.
- Summarize and present key information to senior leadership enabling them to make decisions.
- Manage multiple projects, tasks, and resources through effective organization, prioritization, and time management practices to meet operational objectives.
- Participate in continuous process improvement and lean initiatives.
- Program Management skills to provide direction and leadership to Project Managers who do not report to you directly (managing without authority).
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree, 9 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be willing and able to travel 25% of the time
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident "Green Card" holder
- 3+ years experience with project management oversight of infrastructure and software development initiatives.
- 3+ years e xperience building and managing schedules in MS Project.
- 3+ years e xperience leading digital technology projects in the areas of mergers, acquisitions, alignments, divestitures, product moves
- 3+ years e xperience leading data migration/conversions & data cleansing activities
- Experience working in a government and/or manufacturing environment.
- SAP / ERP
- Business Warehouse
- SAP Alignments/Divestitures
- Experience with multiple project methodologies including waterfall and agile Scrum methodology
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers' toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies? Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there's no better place to be right now than in digital. If you're an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you're a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: Pet Insurance, Home and Auto, additional life insurance, accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal
- Ovia Health, fertility and family planning
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 5 free counseling sessions
- Redbrick - Incentives for a Healthy You
- Autism Benefit
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Adoption Assistance
- Best Doctors, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that's redefining aerospace, every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms